Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Merry Christmas Eve, world. yeah, I would normally be one of those non-dominational people, but honestly, I am really excited and what else is happening tomorrow? besides us finally getting a crappy tree that we may not even keep for more than three days, or is another godawful rap video coming out tomorrow? I don't think so. I think that it will be the Eve of which I will give my sister, brother, mother, and dad their gifts, and it will have nothing to do with Jesus, because no one could really know when that damn child was born. All I know is, that people are depressed in the winter time because there is "like" NO SUN, ever! So when else would there be a huge, happy, colorful, soulful, giving, receiving holiday like Christmas. peace and love~ ivy

No comments: