Saturday, December 20, 2008

So many Questions

IF the earth is supposed to collapse into itself and then completely repeat what it had done before, would we be here again? Would I be a Hannah? Would I still want to call my children Gregory if I had them without my consent, because i honestly would rather adopt than have children, for the good of the world? That would be horrible, if it would all happen again! We would make all the same mistakes and all the on the other hand, the possibility of being with the same friends, the same family, the same bad habbits, the same toenails, the same cheaters, the same rapists, the same music, the same words, the same languages, the same LITTLE THINGS THAT DON'T MATTER? so this could be our fifth, sixth, or infinite round, yeah more like infinite.

No comments: